1. Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad ())?
2. And removed from you your burden,
3. Which weighed down your back?
4. And raised high your fame?
5. So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
7. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah’s worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.